ImageCooker TODO list
Release 0.5, ???
Release 0.6, ???
- Update to work with the latest GIMP version.
- Determine why generated PPMs don't work in various applications
and fix this, if possible.
- Figure out how to determine the number of CPUs on MacOS X, or
hard-code a 1 when compiling under this OS (I'd really rather not do that, as
a significant percentage of OS X boxes are dual-CPU).
- The interpolator parameter doesn't have to be case sensitive. Make
it so that it isn't.
Release 0.7, ???
- Implement at least rudimentary Canon CRW/CR2 support.
- Get a Windows port working, with precompiled binaries (as that seems to
be a general expectation in the Windows world).
- Implement some basic color processing capabilities:
- Apply some correction (gamma, S-curve, or something) to produce
an image with closer to proper exposure.